Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Great Plans - A nooky closet

***
 This is a stale post.  Don't you smell the stank?
For fresh ideas and the newest new new stuff 
why don't you head on over to the blog we actually update.

Love to see you there.
Carry on as you were.

***  

Honestly, the walk in closet in my scrap room

is more than enough space
for all the scrapping I do lately
So I am going to take this space

Largest Guest Bedroom walk in closet
Photo (c) b3 home designs

And use these shelves

that I got for 7 drops of blood, 4 tears, a gallon of sweat
and 19 splinters
(aka, free – only if I took them off the wall)
off of Craigslist


Craigslist Shelves
Photo from www.craigslist.org
 
and use some leftover paint
from elsewhere in my home
to coordinate - not matchy matchy
but bring this wall onto the same color spectrum
as the rest of my home

Seriously.
Who DOES THIS to a perfectly good wall?
Scrap room energy suck wall
Photo (c) b3 home designs

With a ton of awesome vintage accessories

and storage
to bring back the artistic creative juices

Crafty space in a clean moment
wishing for some contact
Photo (c) b3 home designs

and finally have some material to update
this blog with.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brilliant, huh? Glad you think so (smile). Tell me something good.